At Visometry we work on software solutions and services in the field of augmented reality (AR) and computer vision for various branches and industries. As a young startup and Fraunhofer spin-off, we combine a spirit of innovation with many years of R&D experience and in-depth expertise in augmented reality and computer vision technologies.
Our VisionLib engine enables real objects to be recognized and tracked using CAD data using image processing algorithms. VisionLib is already being used by major players in the automotive industry for AR apps as well as in automated production and quality assurance. Our customers appreciate our innovative solutions and the quality of our technologies.
Location: Darmstadt, Germany.
To complement our management team, we are looking for a highly motivated and talented person, who
- has a wide range of responsibilities and accountabilities that contribute to the overall achievement of the company’s commercial objectives, with a focus on go-to-market and growth;
- has a key role in developing, effectively implementing and communicating the vision for the company in collaboration with its founders and senior management;
- drives the business development activities based upon agile use case validations with customers with the goal to achieve and sharpen the company’s product market fit;
- ensures the appropriate product strategy and organization is in place;
- sets-up and scales the sales organization;
- creates partnership within the ecosystem that advantages the company’s go-to-market;
- provides efficient and effective operations of the company, overseeing its interaction with current and future partners and investors;
- oversees the financial management of the company including strategic and operational planning;
- provides leadership to and management of employees;
- has authority and responsibility for providing leadership through performance-based management principles, utilizing strategic and technical skills;
- makes hiring a top priority, ensuring its success through a thorough recruiting process and employer branding;
- reports directly to the CEO and is actively involved with the Board of Directors/ Shareholders’ committee;
- plays a key role in securing further financing from venture capital investors to fuel the growth of the company.
Providing vision, energy and commitment to advancing the company and its business model, the CCO will work closely with all stakeholders to influence cooperation, increase understanding, and facilitate collaboration towards a successful implementation of business vision.
Your profile / what we expect from you
Hard skills & Experience
- More than 10 years of experience in an agile business environment ideally within the XR (augmented, mixed or virtual reality) or quality inspection industry
- Master’s level university degree
- Has managed to achieve product market fit with a tech enabled product
in a product management, business development and/or sales leadership role
- High level of understanding of industrial computer vision and/or AR applications and how to productize and market solutions to urgent problems of industrial customers
- Knowledge of industrial production / manufacturing processes is a plus
- Knows how to structure and staff a vibrant and successful product organization, and how to discover and deliver technology products that customers will love – and that will work for the business
- Experienced in setting-up and scaling an international sales organization (direct and indirect);
- Familiar with pricing strategies and licensing agreements
- Ability to hire new employees for right disciplines
- Knows how to raise new funds for the company. Good understanding of venture capital market. Has worked with VC investors before.
- Great communicator and natural leader with a growth mindset;
- Comfortable with a high level of uncertainty;
- Hypothesis- and data-driven approach;
- Embraces feedback and a positive error culture;
- Able to build trust through empathy and leading by example.
- A strong network in the XR industry, computer vision and/or quality inspection industry will be valued;
- English fluent, German is a (strong) plus.
That awaits you here
We are a founder-led company with an international orientation. We offer space for initiative and responsibility, insight into exciting clients and developments, challenging issues with innovative technologies, innovative projects, sympathetic colleagues, teamwork, and a flexible and creative work environment. You will have the chance to work on topics of future technology and the opportunity to be part of the company building early on, significantly shaping our products and services with your ideas. We are looking for an entrepreneurial leader, who drives shareholder value by a successful go-to-market. Therefore,the remuneration package will include asignificant grant of options.
Sounds #good, #challenging, #exciting?
We should get to know each other! Email our CEO Harald Wuest to firstname.lastname@example.org with full paperwork and resume, testimonials, salary expectations, and earliest possible start date. We look forward to receiving your application and to getting to know you.