Blog Posts on VisionLib Releases
- VisionLib Release 2.2.0
Release 2.2.0 is a maintenance release introducing improvements to the performance of internal image processing, several bug fixes & enhancements and updates to external dependencies to remove known vulnerabilities. As usual, VisionLib comes with enterprise-grade model tracking, multi object-tracking, ARFoundation integration, TextureColorMode and so much more.
- VisionLib Release 2.1.0
Release 2.1 introduces Texture Color Model Tracking, which enables to improve the Line Model with Edges extracted from Textures. Multi Model Tracking and ARFoundation Support got updates, too.
- VisionLib Release 2.0.0
VisionLib’s Developer Update is now available and truly a major update to the core API, targeting easier development. It comes with interface improvements, prepares for distribution with Unity’s built-in Package Manager, and brings a new versioning: Hello VisionLib 2.0.0.
- VisionLib Release 20.10.1
VisionLib 20.10.1 is now available. It brings ARFoundation support, updates to the VLTrackingConfiguration component, all new Plane Constrained Mode and support for industrial uEye cameras.
Latest from the Company Blog
- How Twyn helps ensure quality faster while increasing sustainability in the processon September 27, 2021
- VisionLib and Twyn at Augmented World Expo 2021on August 5, 2021
November 9th to 11th, in-person event in Santa Clara, California, USA
- AR-enhanced Quality Control with Twyn: Recap from our Expo at Laval Virtual ’21on August 3, 2021
- Meet Visometry at Laval Virtual Europe 2021on May 11, 2021
Laval Virtual is one of the in-person events we join this year. Learn what we show and how to join us in-person and virtual.